Frequently asked questions
Answers to frequently asked questions:
I am sick or someone in my family is sick and I have an appointment today, what should I do?
- Call or text your hairdresser, we will make your new appointment and we don´t charge
if you are sick.
Is there any discount for students and retirees?
- Unfortunately not.
Can I have styling products in my hair when I am coming to Curly Cut?
Does Curly Cut mean cutting a lot of layers?
- The cut is cut completely according to the customer's own wishes.
Can I have curly counseling?
- Absolutely! You will also receive an information pack via email if you wish.
Can I get the correct products suitable for my hair?
Does it matter if my hair is dirty?
- Does not matter.
Do you make vegetable colors or clay bleaches at all?
- In Helsinki yes, you can book plant coloring for Anna. Otherwise, we use normal colors and lightning colors. However, we are able to make a really gentle mix.
There are no times in Book Salon, do you still have time for me?
- Book Salon is always updated and up-to-date, and you will always find your next free time there.
How long do I have to wait for my own time?
- Now we have available appointments straight away!
Can I queue for a cancellation?
- Yes, you can send us an email!
What other services you offer?
- We offer all the hair services for ll kinds of hair, facials, pedicures and massage.
How do I contact you?
- Please find contact info for Helsinki or Benalmadena on the Contact menu.
Can I buy Curly Girl Approved products from you?
- Yes, welcome to shop directly at our store or online store.